Wednesday 26 February 2014

The Visa is here!

It's official. The visa has arrived. The tickets are booked. On Sunday, at 2pm, I am leaving Nelson to work in Solomon Islands for three months! Crazy stuff!
My Itinerary
Over the past few months the details of this trip have been slowly falling into place, and now -its game on!
The Visa!

For a bit of background; I have been selected to be the first Downer graduate to take part in a new partnership with VSA (volunteer service abroad).

I will be working as an advisor to the Solomon Islands government on educational infrastructure projects. At the end of three months I will hand over to the next Downer graduate and the project will continue.

The good folk at VSA have published a great article on their website about our assignment and the Downer partnership;



No comments:

Post a Comment